Youth is what every woman wants to keep for a long time, using any means and procedures for this, sparing neither herself, nor strength, nor money. But what to do if there is no way to go to expensive salons, but you really want to look beautiful, young and spectacular? Skin rejuvenation is also possible at home, and inexpensive pharmacy ointments and "grandmother's" recipes will help in this.
The beauty of women, which has not faded for many years, has been talked about for a long time, because women have always known how to take care of themselves to be beautiful and desirable. Facial rejuvenation can be done at home using popular recipes and products that every housewife has.
Skin scrub with apricot kernels and buckwheat flour
With age, the skin loses its self-cleaning properties, so you need to help it get rid of dead cells with a scrub.
- To prepare the product, take 3 washed and dried apricot (peach) seeds and pass them through a coffee grinder (it is better to grind them first in a mortar so as not to break the unit).
- Next, mix the stone powder with the buckwheat flour in a ratio of 2: 1 tsp.
- Now add 2 drops of tea tree oil, grape seed, wheat germ, and jojoba to the mixture.
- Mix thoroughly, then apply to the surface of the face, rubbing in circular motions. Wash with lukewarm water.
Anti-wrinkle clay mask
Clay contains vitamins and minerals that aging skin lacks. There are various popular recipes using miracle mud, but this one is universal, suitable for any skin type.
- Take 1, 5 tsp. blue, black, white clay, add 2 tbsp. L. warm milk and 1 tbsp. L. sour cream or sour cream.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly until the clay dissolves, then apply the mask to your face.
- You need to keep it for an hour, then wash it off with boiled water or milk.
After the procedure, apply a nourishing cream with a fatty layer.
Warning, not suitable for allergy sufferers! Citrus fruits contain a large dose of vitamin C, which is a well-known antioxidant, and you can use it not only as a fruit inside, but also as a skin mask.
- For cooking, you need 1 tbsp. L. juice of orange, lemon, grapefruit.
- The juice must be passed through cheesecloth so that there are no pulp particles.
- Add 1 teaspoon to the freshly prepared mixture. blue clay, buckwheat and soybean meal.
- Apply the mask on a clean face, leave on for an hour, then rinse with water and a pinch of soda. After the mask, apply a fat cream.
Honey mask with spices
Far away India is famous for folk recipes based on honey and spices, where women look very young even at 50. Honey for the mask should be liquid, it is better to choose acacia or buckwheat.
- Heat 1 tbsp. L. honey at 40 degrees, then pour a third of a tsp. cinnamon, turmeric, nutmeg.
- Mix the spices so they hang evenly in the honey, then apply the mixture to your face.
- Keep for 2-4 hours and then wash off with warm water.
- After the procedure, apply not a nutrient, but a moisturizer, as spices can dry out the skin.
If there is an allergy to honey, you can replace it with molasses, but you have to choose natural (from starch, for example) and not sugar.
In addition to scrubs and masks, a tonic should be used daily, which will further moisturize and cleanse the skin surface. It is sold in any cosmetic store, but you can make a natural tonic at home using folk methods. There are two variants of the tool:
- based on sage, oak bark, chamomile (for oily or combination skin);
- based on chamomile, hawthorn, raspberry leaves (for normal and dry skin).
In both cases, it is necessary to take these pharmaceutical herbs in equal quantities (1 teaspoon per 400 ml of water or 1 tablespoon per liter of water) and pour boiling water, let it stand for several hours. Then the broth can be poured into a convenient bottle or jar through gauze (it is recommended to sift the liquid from the blades of grass several times). The tonic is stored in the refrigerator and you can use it 2-3 times a day.
All these folk remedies for rejuvenation at home will give results in two months, if you carry out them regularly and in combination.
The pharmacy helps in the struggle for young people
It is not necessary to prepare means for preserving and restoring the youth of the skin of the face, you can buy ointments or creams from the pharmacy:
- retinoic ointment;
- sulcoseryl ointment;
- anti-aging face cream (various brands).
Retinoic ointment is an excellent antibacterial agent for various skin defects: acne, rashes, redness, which appear stronger on the skin with age and take longer. Any means against defects should be specifically applied to them, this ointment is no exception. Clean and healthy skin looks much younger and more beautiful, so it is necessary to get rid of unpleasant manifestations.
Solcoseryl ointment - a drug for improving oxygen penetration into tissues. With age, the pores of the skin pass this gas into the epithelium worse, which gradually affects its condition: it becomes dry, flaky, the tissues lose their tone, they look sluggish. Solcoseryl is applied to the entire face with a thin layer, gently rubbing it into the face. Also, for people with sensitive skin, it is allowed to "dilute" the ointment with a nourishing or moisturizing cream.
Anti-aging cream is an equally popular and widely advertised remedy, which is credited with truly unimaginable effects: smoothing deep wrinkles, firming the skin, and so on. Almost all cosmetic companies produce a number of skin aging creams, promising a rejuvenating effect. But it should be understood that this is only part of the truth. Age-related face cosmetics can really smooth out small wrinkles or smooth out unpleasant blemishes, but no product can nourish the skin with collagen and cope with deep skin folds.
These creams nourish, replenish the supply of vitamins and minerals, but do not create any "magic". They can be used in conjunction with other procedures, and when choosing, you need to focus on the specified age.
It is not enough to smear something on the skin and hope for a miracle! You need to change your lifestyle:
- review the menu
- make a sleep schedule
- work out;
- find optimal cosmetic therapies (massages, masks, peeling);
- reduces stress.
The menu of people who want to rejuvenate should contain natural products: vegetables (greens and legumes), fruits (citrus), nuts and dried fruits, dairy products (except butter), oils of vegetable origin. The first and fourth groups contain the proteins and vitamins of group B necessary for the body, the second - antioxidant vitamin C, the third and last contain a lot of E, which is called the "vitamin of youth". You can also buy a vitamin and mineral complex for a certain age.
You need to sleep at least 8 hours, as all the defects of lack of sleep are visible on tired skin, and bags under the eyes in adult women disappear much longer than in young women.
Sports loads make the skin breathe, enrich it with oxygen, which makes the face fresher, smoothes mimic wrinkles and removes excess subcutaneous deposits.
It is also necessary to contact a beautician, because it is quite difficult to make a professional massage or therapy for yourself.
Skin rejuvenation at home is possible, but for this it is necessary to make an effort and all procedures must be regular. You can not do without the implementation of the recommendations, only then the skin will again breathe youth and beauty.